HEY YA! VG Style! HEY YA! VG Style!

Loved it`

Such a catchy song. I'll have it stuck in my head for days, and ten I'm gonna try that wiggle thing the one guy from dragonball z (I think) was doing. Once my knee heals. Great great great!

new intro new intro

ummm....

I really don't think you should be putting intros on newgrounds without them being followed by an actuall movie. First off, no one really wants to see and intro, unless it is unspeakably cool, and action packed. You're was allright, but not action packed, I saw no explosions or guns, only bathroom periphrial. Secondly, I'll bet you finished this, got really excited about it and put it on newgrounds, not a good thing to do. Anyways, it was decent, somewhat creative, but for god's sake get an actual movie behind it.

JESTERanimations responds:

i agree - i was going to post the movie later, but im just too lazy

the new movie will be out soon!

BEEBO Part 4 BEEBO Part 4

Okay, the dude before me is in the worng place.

This isn't a I'llwillpress movie!! There is no foamy in it! There is a cat named Beebo, his owner Harry, Kobe Bryant, And some old dude who hates pollacks! NO FOAMY!! NO FAN MAIL! JUST BEEBO!!!! AND BEEBO KICKS HOLY ASS!!!!!!! GO BEEBO!!! Seriously, beebo is the greatest thing to grace newgrounds. It's a shame that there won't be anymore for a looooooong loooooooooong time. BEEEEEEEBOOOOOO ROOOOOOOOOOOOCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Political Shorts#1 Political Shorts#1

This is copied

This is pretty much a copy of that one movie with osama bin laden. It was on the front page a year or so ago. You pretty much just copied it. Yeah, it sucked, take this off.

Ben-the-Jew responds:

Think whatever you want but, I may have thought of somthing similar to someone else's ideas. You know seeing as there are over 8 billion people in the world there might be the itsy, bitsy chance that two or more people can come up with the same idead at different times.

PapaRoAcH PapaRoAcH

I have a bone to pick with you

I hope your name isn't Lars, cause if it is, you're a disgrace to Lars' everywhere. 2condly, I hope you know a Lars, and I hope he's a cool guy. Most Lars' are. I don't blow goats man, if I did, well, I'd change my name to bumpton or something. But dude, whats with your frickin e mail?
-Lars

"Waterman" "Waterman"

Totally Brutal!

I'm gonna blow chunks that's so awesome!! The humor was something more than what you usually see here on newgrounds. Absolutly amazing!! TMNT pops, I remember those.I can't wait for the next episodes. You should somehow incorporate a vomiting turtle into one of the next ones.

why a squirrel shouldn't why a squirrel shouldn't

Great Job

I saw this when it first came on to the portal. But I naver reviewed it. I'd just like to say that you have some of the best talent in the world, and that im sure that Kristel is proud of you, and laughing her head off somewhere.

8 Bit D&D 8 Bit D&D

Awesome

Dude, I play D&D and this is pretty close to what it's like. Hilarious! Make another!

BEEBO Part 5 BEEBO Part 5

LMAO!!! BRIESTFORTT!

BRIESTFORTT: anyone who thinks this was gay, stupid, or dumb,is an asshole. I like the old guy, alfalfa, and the gay kid playing UNO the best! Beebo also looks very cute holding up cards. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !

WW2: The Company Trailer WW2: The Company Trailer

quite good

It's nice to see this kind of tribute on newgrounds. I like the 3d Luger. You even got it's spring mechanism right. touche!