HEY YA! VG Style! HEY YA! VG Style!

Loved it`

Such a catchy song. I'll have it stuck in my head for days, and ten I'm gonna try that wiggle thing the one guy from dragonball z (I think) was doing. Once my knee heals. Great great great!

new intro new intro

ummm....

I really don't think you should be putting intros on newgrounds without them being followed by an actuall movie. First off, no one really wants to see and intro, unless it is unspeakably cool, and action packed. You're was allright, but not action packed, I saw no explosions or guns, only bathroom periphrial. Secondly, I'll bet you finished this, got really excited about it and put it on newgrounds, not a good thing to do. Anyways, it was decent, somewhat creative, but for god's sake get an actual movie behind it.

JESTERanimations responds:

i agree - i was going to post the movie later, but im just too lazy

the new movie will be out soon!

BEEBO Part 4 BEEBO Part 4

Okay, the dude before me is in the worng place.

This isn't a I'llwillpress movie!! There is no foamy in it! There is a cat named Beebo, his owner Harry, Kobe Bryant, And some old dude who hates pollacks! NO FOAMY!! NO FAN MAIL! JUST BEEBO!!!! AND BEEBO KICKS HOLY ASS!!!!!!! GO BEEBO!!! Seriously, beebo is the greatest thing to grace newgrounds. It's a shame that there won't be anymore for a looooooong loooooooooong time. BEEEEEEEBOOOOOO ROOOOOOOOOOOOCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lars' Adventure Lars' Adventure

Hey spiffy!

It's not everyday you have a game named after you =)

raitendo responds:

especially not if your name is Lars :)

Tip-A-Cow Tip-A-Cow

You bastard

Even though this version is better than mine you had better have gotten the idea from me. Okay?! OKAY?! FUCKIN' OKAY?!?!?!?!?

It was allright, but I didn't see too much humor in it unlike mine.
Bitch.
No hard feelings. Screw my Cow tipper 2 cause then people will just think I'm copying your idea that you probably got from me.

Milton Soundboard Milton Soundboard

Good movie, but needs to be louder

It was a good idea, but everything was really quiet. Plus I know milton said way more... I think. could be better, but not bad.